1. The metabolism of organic xylitol in the body does not require the participation of insulin, does not increase blood sugar levels, and can eliminate the three problems of diabetic patients (polydipsia, polyuria, and polyphagia). It is a safe sweetener and nutritional supplement for diabetes medicine and adjunct therapy.
2. Organic xylitol will not cause dental caries. Organic xylitol can be used as a sweetener for chewing gum, chocolate, hard candy zero-sugar or low-sugar food.
3. The taste of organic xylitol is cool after freezing, and the effect is better. Organic xylitol can be used in refreshing cold drinks, desserts, milk, coffee and other industries. It can also be used in health drinks, throat medicines, cough syrup, etc. It can be used as a substitute for sucrose at home to prevent diabetes and obesity caused by excessive consumption of sucrose.
4. Organic xylitol is a polyol, which can be used as a moisturizing modifier for cosmetics and will not irritate human skin. For example: facial cleanser, beauty cream, lotion, etc.
5. Organic xylitol has moisture absorption and anti-caries functions. Liquid xylitol has a good sweet taste. Organic xylitol can replace glycerin and be used in shredded tobacco, anti-caries toothpaste, flavoring agent for mouthwash, antifreeze and moisturizer, etc.
At the same time, xylitol is a functional sugar alcohol with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
According to normal production needs, organic xylitol can be used instead of sugar in candy, cakes and beverages. State on the label that it is suitable for diabetics.
In actual production, xylitol can be used as sweetener and wetting agent. Food reference dosage is: chocolate, 43%; chewing gum, 64%; jam, jelly, 40%; flavored tomato sauce, 50%.
Organic xylitol can also be used in condensed milk, toffee, fudge and more.
Organic xylitol does not cause browning when used in pastries. When making pastries that need to be colored, a small amount of fructose can be added. Xylitol can inhibit the growth and fermentation activity of yeast, so it is not suitable for fermented foods.
Pekhill has been committed to the development, cultivation and commercialization of organic products. From the initial organic mushroom products, to the current organic sweet peppers, organic nuts, to organic corn deep-processing varieties, organic extracts and organic protein powder, we have realized the diversification and ecologicalization of organic products, providing customers with different organic solution supply chains.
We want to make good use of all our experience, channels and resources to create a sustainable environment together with our customers.